Women's Naot Kayla Leather Patent Black Sandal 187efonax12176-Women's Sandals
Stahl Criminal Defense is a small firm that prides itself on providing state of the art, big firm representation to our clients at a fair price. Given the size of our firm, the complexity of the cases we handle, and the in-depth attention that we devote to each matter, Stahl Criminal Defense accepts only a limited number of matters at any one time. Our approach to defending our clients allows our attorneys to provide highly personalized attention and representation utilizing a team approach most often seen with large, national firms. We only take matters that we have the time and experience to aggressively defend.New Balance Gr. UK 8 2e Frisches Schaum 1080v8 Athletic Wandern TrainierenNew balance H 754 llb shoes men leisure outdoor boots Brown h754llb
We believe that successful legal representation is a collaborative effort between the firm’s attorneys and the client. In every case, we have a clear understanding our clients’ priorities and objectives, and develop a legal strategy specifically designed to advance them.New balance h754lfn mens bootsNEW Balance HL 754 Bo shoes Boots Boots Brown Ankle Boots Black hl754bo
At Stahl Criminal Defense exhaustive preparation, thorough, in-depth investigation, effective pre-trial motions, well-thought out trial strategy and trial skills honed over decades of practice have been the key to our clients’ success.NEW Balance men Fashion Sneakers bluee Size 13 US 47.5 EUNew Balance men Loafers Weiss Groesse 8 US 41.5 EU In addition to our attorneys and professional staff, we have a network of highly accomplished private investigators, forensic specialists and experts across a wide array of disciplines to assist us. Many of our cases are complex, involving millions of documents, recorded conversations and financial transactions. In these larger cases, bringing together a team of professionals has proven to be most effective in attacking the government’s theory of the case.
Decades of experience defending federal and state criminal cases provide us with the knowledge, experience and confidence to aggressively defend our clients against any type of government allegation. While much of our practice involves white-collar crime - healthcare fraud, financial fraud,New Balance Limited Edition NB1 574 Sneakers with Swarovski Crystals, size 8.5 tax evasion, money laundering and foreign currency transactions - we also have vast experience defending against allegations involving extortion, kidnapping, New Balance M990BB4-4E Mens M990BK4 Extra Wide Running Black Black Sneakersdrug offenses, domestic violence, assault and credit card fraud.
Our clients have included accountants, dentists, physicians, pharmacists, attorneys, corporate executives, brokers, financial planners, builders, as well as publicly traded and privately held companies, partnerships and investment funds.
New Balance Women's Nergize V1 FuelCore Sneaker,NB BURGUNDY,10.5 D US
New Balance Women's Vazee Prism Mild Stability Running shoes
NEW BALANCE M991WHI MESH SNEAKER men white MainApps, firm founder, has the experience, skill, determination and peer-recognized ability to protect your rights and freedom. Knowing how cases are built by law enforcement, and more importantly where the weaknesses are, allows him to aggressively defend each client with an attention to detail that leads to the best possible outcome. New Balance Men's 009 V1 Sneaker Black 7 D US - Choose SZ colorThe firm’s foundation is built on results. We treat each client with respect and dignity; and provide every client with an honest, critical evaluation of their case, something that is absolutely essential to determine how to best defend them.
Mr. Stahl has represented all types of high profile cases from New Balance Men's 311v1 Sneaker, Iron Oxide Phanto - Choose SZ color, the college student from Kazakhstan who was charged with obstruction in the Boston Marathon Bombing aftermath case; to rabbis charged with kidnapping and money laundering; to a former police officer charged with murder; a pharmacist charged in connection with a massive internet-based pharmacy business, and physicians charged with over-prescribing opioids, receiving kickbacks from vendors and upcoding violations. Mr. Stahl’s credentials and experience include:
- Adidas Women's Aleki X Cross Tainer, Pop Midnight Grey gold, ((6.5 M US)
- shoes Stella McCartney ELYSE Femme black 478958W02Q4 1093 TL 34,5 FAIREOFFRE
- ADIDAS SAMBA OG B75807 HERREN MEN TURNshoes SNEAKER black brown NEU HIT TOP
- CMP Sneaker Libertas Lifestyle shoes Brown Solid Suede
- CONVERSE X JOHN VARVATOS CHUCK TAYLOR HIGH NEW SHOES SIZE 11 BLACK LEATHER STUDS
- Leather New Womens Ankle Boots Pull On Block Med Heels Square Toes Fashion shoes
- NEW Clarks Originals Maru Mali Brown Tan Ankle Boots Ladies UK Size 8 D
- Dewalt DEWCHAL4BR7 brown Challenger 4 Sympatex Bottes GB 7 Euro 41
- Harley-Davidson Men's Booker Front Strap Motorcycle Boots Size 9M D95194 Leather
- Magenda Sandals, Leather sandals, Greek Sandals, bohemian shoes, sandals, Summer
- New 2012 Skechers Go Bionic Ride Womens Running shoes Size 11 Char Hot Pink E16
- Noble N65026-142 Mens Adobe bluee Authentic All-Around Square Toe Boot 10 E US
- Run Disney 2017 New Balance Women's shoes Haunted Mansion Sz 7 and 9.5
- Snowy Creek insulated boots, size 13
- Winter shoes Men Globe-Motley Mid-Size 45
- Nike Air Vapormax FK Flyknit Utility Sz7.5 Black CooGrey White AH6834-003 225
- A Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, a prestigious association of courtroom-proven professionals across the United States and Canada;
- A Certified Criminal Trial Attorney with nearly 30 years of courtroom and legal experience handling the most complex White-Collar and violent crime investigations and cases;
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, White-Collar Criminal Defense from 2007 to present;
- The Best Lawyers in America, from 2012 through present year;New Balance Men's 574 Court shoes - Burgundy Grey BNWTNew Balance Mens 796v1 Hard Low Top Lace Up, Black Neon Emerald, Size 7.0.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, from 2013 through present year;
- U.S. News & World Report, 2018 The Best Law Firms as Chosen by Their Peers;
- AV Preeminent peer-rated recognition by Martindale-Hubbell from 2001-present;
- Membership and association with the New Jersey Supreme Court, the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Association for Justice;
- A former award-winning Assistant U.S. Attorney who prosecuted the largest excise tax fraud case in the history of the United States, as well as a number of organized crime and business fraud cases; and
- Recipient of the Director's Award and the John Marshall Award, both top national honors from the U.S. Department of Justice
New Balance Women'S Wid626V2 Work Training shoes
- For more than 20 years, a peer-recognized leader as a masterful researcher and writer who drafts persuasive pre-trial motions, trial briefs, sentencing memorandums, post-trial and appellate motions and trial strategy. Ms. Gasiorowski has worked on an extraordinary range of complex, high profile trial and appellate cases, including capital cases and cases of first impression in federal and state courts. In addition, she has extensively used experts in pre-trial, trial and post-trial settings to aggressively defend her clients.
New Balance Women's WW1765V2 Walking shoes
- Andrew Olesnycky, the former head of the Union County Prosecutor's Office's Domestic Violence Unit, joined New Balance Men's Bm1000 Mid-Calf Suede Boot in August of 2015. During his nearly five-year tenure with the Union County Prosecutor's Office, Mr. Olesnycky tried numerous felony cases involving robbery, aggravated assault, gun possession, narcotics offenses, large-scale theft, and fraud. Mr. Olesnycky is one of very few criminal trial attorneys in private practice who has served as a domestic violence supervisor in a county prosecutor's office, and represents those accused of domestic violence in criminal, civil, and administrative proceedings, as well as victims of domestic violence seeking restraining orders in family court. As a prosecutor, NEW Balance Mens H 754 Genuine Leather Boots Sneaker Boot Winter shoes Brownhis cases were covered by media outlets including the New York Times, New Balance Mens MID412B1 Low Top Lace Up Running, Black Silver, Size 11.5 5iWBCBS This Morning, NBC4 New York, the Associated Press, the Boston Globe, NJ.com, the Star Ledger, and ESPN.
- Since entering private practice, Mr. Olesnycky has served as lead attorney in state and federal courts defending charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, attempted murder, human trafficking, prescription drug conspiracy, New Balance Men's MID627v2 Steel Toe Work shoes Black Black Leathersexual assault, distribution of child pornography, interference with custody, corporate theft, and Superstorm Sandy-related fraud. His cases have been featured in the Daily Record, the Asbury Park Press, the Press of Atlantic City, NJ.com, New Balance Men's MW813 Walking shoes-M Walking Sho - Choose SZ colorNews12 New Jersey, Pix11, and NBC4 New York.
- Certified as a Criminal Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court, a distinction earned by fewer than 1% of lawyers in the state.
- Named by the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for criminal defense in 2016.
Post-trial, our firm also handles New Balance Men's Summit Unknown V1 Trail Running shoes
New Balance Women's's 574 Trainers Grey (Grey) 5 UK
New Balance MIUSA 998 FTWR bluee, bluee, Size 13.0 to set up an appointment or call us at 908-301-9001 for our Westfield, New Jersey office, or 212-755-3300 for our Manhattan office.
At New Balance NM212 Footwear Purple - Choose SZ color, we have successfully defended hundreds of individuals targeted by investigations or formally accused of state and federal crimes and we'll fight to help you prevail. Contact us online to discuss your legal matter.