shoes Toe Split Up Lace Brown 10 Size Mens Oxfords Derby Nuvola Santoni 187efptaa11636-Men's Dress Shoes
Stahl Criminal Defense is a small firm that prides itself on providing state of the art, big firm representation to our clients at a fair price. Given the size of our firm, the complexity of the cases we handle, and the in-depth attention that we devote to each matter, Stahl Criminal Defense accepts only a limited number of matters at any one time. Our approach to defending our clients allows our attorneys to provide highly personalized attention and representation utilizing a team approach most often seen with large, national firms. We only take matters that we have the time and experience to aggressively defend.shoes OOFY TALL BROWN Size 10shoes Oxford Man Diamond Dark bluee Real Leather Casual Elegant da 39 a 45
We believe that successful legal representation is a collaborative effort between the firm’s attorneys and the client. In every case, we have a clear understanding our clients’ priorities and objectives, and develop a legal strategy specifically designed to advance them.shoes Paulo Martins Man Bordeaux Brogue Natural Leather 6658boshoes PAWELK'S Man black Natural Leather 15360 Rombo
At Stahl Criminal Defense exhaustive preparation, thorough, in-depth investigation, effective pre-trial motions, well-thought out trial strategy and trial skills honed over decades of practice have been the key to our clients’ success.shoes pawelk's mens beige natural leather 1900-cashoes Pawelk'S Mens Lace Up Black Leather Natural 18316-ne In addition to our attorneys and professional staff, we have a network of highly accomplished private investigators, forensic specialists and experts across a wide array of disciplines to assist us. Many of our cases are complex, involving millions of documents, recorded conversations and financial transactions. In these larger cases, bringing together a team of professionals has proven to be most effective in attacking the government’s theory of the case.
Decades of experience defending federal and state criminal cases provide us with the knowledge, experience and confidence to aggressively defend our clients against any type of government allegation. While much of our practice involves white-collar crime - healthcare fraud, financial fraud,shoes pawelk's mens brown leather 16622-geo tax evasion, money laundering and foreign currency transactions - we also have vast experience defending against allegations involving extortion, kidnapping, shoes PIRELLI Man Lace up brown Brogue,Natural leather SOMERFIELD-02drug offenses, domestic violence, assault and credit card fraud.
Our clients have included accountants, dentists, physicians, pharmacists, attorneys, corporate executives, brokers, financial planners, builders, as well as publicly traded and privately held companies, partnerships and investment funds.
Sneakers Atlantic Star Type. Argo NOSM BLACK green - 63020940
Sneakers Hogan Art.HXM3830AN51KEJ6 EDR grey black-64648425
shoes rocco p. black woman natural leather 3532pp-05, firm founder, has the experience, skill, determination and peer-recognized ability to protect your rights and freedom. Knowing how cases are built by law enforcement, and more importantly where the weaknesses are, allows him to aggressively defend each client with an attention to detail that leads to the best possible outcome. shoes rock never dies black man natural leather 112337neThe firm’s foundation is built on results. We treat each client with respect and dignity; and provide every client with an honest, critical evaluation of their case, something that is absolutely essential to determine how to best defend them.
Mr. Stahl has represented all types of high profile cases from shoes Romeo Gigli Mens Tan Leather Natural 1705TAN, the college student from Kazakhstan who was charged with obstruction in the Boston Marathon Bombing aftermath case; to rabbis charged with kidnapping and money laundering; to a former police officer charged with murder; a pharmacist charged in connection with a massive internet-based pharmacy business, and physicians charged with over-prescribing opioids, receiving kickbacks from vendors and upcoding violations. Mr. Stahl’s credentials and experience include:
- Adidas Originals Sleek W Women Casual shoes Black White
- Caterpillar JUNCTION Oil Resistant Mens Work Hiking Casual Brown Leather Boots
- Adidas Originals U_Path Run Black White Red Men Running shoes Sneakers G27639
- shoes de running adidas Lite Racer Cln M F34571
- K. Swiss Arvee 1.5 Black White Gunmetal Mens Leather Trainers
- New Adidas Pureboost DPR shoes 8 11 pure boost ultra go uncaged nmd ultraboost
- NEW IN BOX WOMEN'S US 5 DR. MARTENS MAELLY LEAD GREY OVERDYED TWILL CANVAS BOOTS
- Dingo Men's Koval Grey Round Toe Western Cowboy Boots DI5777
- Hiking Boots Mountain shoes Outdoor Squad Boots BW shoes Trekking Boot Brogues
- Lowa LOCARNO Gore-Tex MID Functional Casual Terrain Hiking Mens Boots Size All
- Merrell Womens GORE-TEX® Walking Trainer Casual Trail Hiking shoes Siren
- NIKE LADIES UK 5 EUR 38.5 AIR MAX 720 ANTHRACITE METALLIC SILVER TRAINERS
- Rocky 7114 Mobilite 6 Steel Toe
- Sneakers Hogan hogan rebel women - Camoscio (HXW2960V142D5QOL96)
- VTG MENS KUSH N' KOLLAR WORK LEATHER BROWN BOOT SIZE 11 D
- Nike Air Max 95 SE Premium Green White Mens Low-Top Sneakers Casual shoes New
- A Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, a prestigious association of courtroom-proven professionals across the United States and Canada;
- A Certified Criminal Trial Attorney with nearly 30 years of courtroom and legal experience handling the most complex White-Collar and violent crime investigations and cases;
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, White-Collar Criminal Defense from 2007 to present;
- The Best Lawyers in America, from 2012 through present year;shoes see renee man brown leather 9694a-cishoes Silvano Sassetti green Natural Leather 9832.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, from 2013 through present year;
- U.S. News & World Report, 2018 The Best Law Firms as Chosen by Their Peers;
- AV Preeminent peer-rated recognition by Martindale-Hubbell from 2001-present;
- Membership and association with the New Jersey Supreme Court, the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Association for Justice;
- A former award-winning Assistant U.S. Attorney who prosecuted the largest excise tax fraud case in the history of the United States, as well as a number of organized crime and business fraud cases; and
- Recipient of the Director's Award and the John Marshall Award, both top national honors from the U.S. Department of Justice
Sneakers Santoni Art.MBCN20842BA6GAYD I50 Bianco-66129994
- For more than 20 years, a peer-recognized leader as a masterful researcher and writer who drafts persuasive pre-trial motions, trial briefs, sentencing memorandums, post-trial and appellate motions and trial strategy. Ms. Gasiorowski has worked on an extraordinary range of complex, high profile trial and appellate cases, including capital cases and cases of first impression in federal and state courts. In addition, she has extensively used experts in pre-trial, trial and post-trial settings to aggressively defend her clients.
SNOBS SCHUHWERK MANN LOAFER WILDLEDER brown - 2731
- Andrew Olesnycky, the former head of the Union County Prosecutor's Office's Domestic Violence Unit, joined shoes STONEFLY Man Loafers blue Natural leather 110601-100BS in August of 2015. During his nearly five-year tenure with the Union County Prosecutor's Office, Mr. Olesnycky tried numerous felony cases involving robbery, aggravated assault, gun possession, narcotics offenses, large-scale theft, and fraud. Mr. Olesnycky is one of very few criminal trial attorneys in private practice who has served as a domestic violence supervisor in a county prosecutor's office, and represents those accused of domestic violence in criminal, civil, and administrative proceedings, as well as victims of domestic violence seeking restraining orders in family court. As a prosecutor, shoes to boot new york man brown natural leather 341301n-cuhis cases were covered by media outlets including the New York Times, shoes U.S. Polo Man black Folmer-BLK SCBS This Morning, NBC4 New York, the Associated Press, the Boston Globe, NJ.com, the Star Ledger, and ESPN.
- Since entering private practice, Mr. Olesnycky has served as lead attorney in state and federal courts defending charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, attempted murder, human trafficking, prescription drug conspiracy, shoes Woman Man Beige Brogue, Suede 72b6tosexual assault, distribution of child pornography, interference with custody, corporate theft, and Superstorm Sandy-related fraud. His cases have been featured in the Daily Record, the Asbury Park Press, the Press of Atlantic City, NJ.com, SHOES MENS TED BAKER HUSKA MONK STRAP LEATHER SHOES SIZE UK 9 BLACKNews12 New Jersey, Pix11, and NBC4 New York.
- Certified as a Criminal Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court, a distinction earned by fewer than 1% of lawyers in the state.
- Named by the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for criminal defense in 2016.
Post-trial, our firm also handles SHOES185A) CHAUSSURE PRADA A LACETS 43 9 SUPER ETAT
Soldini men 13207-l-091 Italian Spring Summer Leather
Shuperb LIVORNO Mens Leather Pointed Perforated Brogue Laced Formal shoes Black to set up an appointment or call us at 908-301-9001 for our Westfield, New Jersey office, or 212-755-3300 for our Manhattan office.
At Silvano Lattanzi 5k Castano Wingtip Robuste Oxford shoes Eleganti 8 It 9 USA, we have successfully defended hundreds of individuals targeted by investigations or formally accused of state and federal crimes and we'll fight to help you prevail. Contact us online to discuss your legal matter.