8 Size Womens White Black Black 921668 Style Womens Racer Tanjun Nike 187efqqmx72116-Women's Athletic Shoes
Stahl Criminal Defense is a small firm that prides itself on providing state of the art, big firm representation to our clients at a fair price. Given the size of our firm, the complexity of the cases we handle, and the in-depth attention that we devote to each matter, Stahl Criminal Defense accepts only a limited number of matters at any one time. Our approach to defending our clients allows our attorneys to provide highly personalized attention and representation utilizing a team approach most often seen with large, national firms. We only take matters that we have the time and experience to aggressively defend.Nike Women's Air Zoom Vomero 14 Running shoes Black Hyper Pink Football Grey S...Nike Womens Airforce 1 Ultraforce Hight Top Lace Up Fashion Sneakers
We believe that successful legal representation is a collaborative effort between the firm’s attorneys and the client. In every case, we have a clear understanding our clients’ priorities and objectives, and develop a legal strategy specifically designed to advance them.Nike Womens Black White Lunarepic Loflyknit Running shoes Size 6 Medium (B, M)NIKE Womens Blazer Mid Vntg Suede 917862-800 VINTAGE CORAL SAIL-SAIL Size 10
At Stahl Criminal Defense exhaustive preparation, thorough, in-depth investigation, effective pre-trial motions, well-thought out trial strategy and trial skills honed over decades of practice have been the key to our clients’ success.Nike Women's City Loop AA1097-201 SAND Womens Size 8.5NIKE Womens Classic Cortez Prem 905614-301 IGLOO Womens Size 7 In addition to our attorneys and professional staff, we have a network of highly accomplished private investigators, forensic specialists and experts across a wide array of disciplines to assist us. Many of our cases are complex, involving millions of documents, recorded conversations and financial transactions. In these larger cases, bringing together a team of professionals has proven to be most effective in attacking the government’s theory of the case.
Decades of experience defending federal and state criminal cases provide us with the knowledge, experience and confidence to aggressively defend our clients against any type of government allegation. While much of our practice involves white-collar crime - healthcare fraud, financial fraud,NIKE Womens Classic Cortez Suede AA3839-003 DESERT SAND Size 9 tax evasion, money laundering and foreign currency transactions - we also have vast experience defending against allegations involving extortion, kidnapping, Nike Women's Court Air Zoom Zero HC New Tennis shoes Pure Platinum AA8022-001drug offenses, domestic violence, assault and credit card fraud.
Our clients have included accountants, dentists, physicians, pharmacists, attorneys, corporate executives, brokers, financial planners, builders, as well as publicly traded and privately held companies, partnerships and investment funds.
NIKE Womens Nike Tanjun 812655-102 WHITE PARTICLE pink Womens Size 7.5
NIKE Womens Nike Zoom Fly 897821-001 BLACK WHITE-ANTHRACITE-WOLF GREY Size 7
Nike Womens Down Filled Reversible Vest White Purple, firm founder, has the experience, skill, determination and peer-recognized ability to protect your rights and freedom. Knowing how cases are built by law enforcement, and more importantly where the weaknesses are, allows him to aggressively defend each client with an attention to detail that leads to the best possible outcome. NIKE WOMENS DOWNSHIFTER 9 COOL GREY SILVER WIDE SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUSTThe firm’s foundation is built on results. We treat each client with respect and dignity; and provide every client with an honest, critical evaluation of their case, something that is absolutely essential to determine how to best defend them.
Mr. Stahl has represented all types of high profile cases from Nike Women's Dunk Sky Hi Essential Wedge Heel shoes Sizes Black Gum 644877-011, the college student from Kazakhstan who was charged with obstruction in the Boston Marathon Bombing aftermath case; to rabbis charged with kidnapping and money laundering; to a former police officer charged with murder; a pharmacist charged in connection with a massive internet-based pharmacy business, and physicians charged with over-prescribing opioids, receiving kickbacks from vendors and upcoding violations. Mr. Stahl’s credentials and experience include:
- ADIDAS ULTRABOOST UNCAGED WOMENS BLACK SHOES BA9796 NEW
- shoes PREMIATA Femme blue Cuir naturel,Tissu CONNY-2583
- Adidas Regulate Kakari SG Rugby Cleats shoes (Wide Fit)
- Clarks Women's Wedge Heel Ankle Boots Crystal Quartz Wine Red Suede Size 9.5 M
- Converse Unisex CTAS OX 151144C Sneakers Mouse Biscui UK 8
- LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Womens Madisen Leather Almond Toe Knee, Black, Size 8.0 2
- NEW BCBGMAXAZRIA Malis Wrap Brown Leather Boots Size 40 (10 US)
- Converse White High Classic with Studded Silver Silver Back Eyelet
- Geox Yooking U824NB Men's shoes Loafers Light in Soft Suede Turtle Dove color
- Ludwig Reiter Horse Leather Shell Cordovan UK 10 (44,5) Oxford RARE NP 1.198,00
- Miumiu Imitation Flower Decoration Sandal Size 38(K-52207)
- Nike Sock Dart SE Womens 862412-400 Navy Sail Slip On Knit Running shoes Size 6
- Rocky Men's Original Ride Roper Western Boot 1108
- Sneakers NIKE Air foamposite x supreme collaboration Size us10 Japan rare 653 MT
- W-2154218 NEW Salvatore Ferragamo Fabric Manhattan Black NOT LACED Size
- NIKE AIR TRAINER SC PRM PREMIUM QS Mens White Hyper Punch Trainers UK 9 EU 44
- A Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, a prestigious association of courtroom-proven professionals across the United States and Canada;
- A Certified Criminal Trial Attorney with nearly 30 years of courtroom and legal experience handling the most complex White-Collar and violent crime investigations and cases;
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, White-Collar Criminal Defense from 2007 to present;
- The Best Lawyers in America, from 2012 through present year;NIKE WOMENS EPIC REACT FLYKNIT BLACK SAPPHIRE RUNNING SHOESNike Womens Flare BHM QS Black History Month Serena Williams Size 11 848453 100.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, from 2013 through present year;
- U.S. News & World Report, 2018 The Best Law Firms as Chosen by Their Peers;
- AV Preeminent peer-rated recognition by Martindale-Hubbell from 2001-present;
- Membership and association with the New Jersey Supreme Court, the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Association for Justice;
- A former award-winning Assistant U.S. Attorney who prosecuted the largest excise tax fraud case in the history of the United States, as well as a number of organized crime and business fraud cases; and
- Recipient of the Director's Award and the John Marshall Award, both top national honors from the U.S. Department of Justice
NIKE Womens Nike Zoom Strike AJ0188-100 WHITE WOLF GREY Womens Size 8.5
- For more than 20 years, a peer-recognized leader as a masterful researcher and writer who drafts persuasive pre-trial motions, trial briefs, sentencing memorandums, post-trial and appellate motions and trial strategy. Ms. Gasiorowski has worked on an extraordinary range of complex, high profile trial and appellate cases, including capital cases and cases of first impression in federal and state courts. In addition, she has extensively used experts in pre-trial, trial and post-trial settings to aggressively defend her clients.
Nike Women's React Element 55 Fashion shoes Sneakers BQ2728-700
- Andrew Olesnycky, the former head of the Union County Prosecutor's Office's Domestic Violence Unit, joined NIKE WOMENS FLEX TR 9 WHITE BLACK PURE PLATINUM SHOES 2019 BEST SELLER in August of 2015. During his nearly five-year tenure with the Union County Prosecutor's Office, Mr. Olesnycky tried numerous felony cases involving robbery, aggravated assault, gun possession, narcotics offenses, large-scale theft, and fraud. Mr. Olesnycky is one of very few criminal trial attorneys in private practice who has served as a domestic violence supervisor in a county prosecutor's office, and represents those accused of domestic violence in criminal, civil, and administrative proceedings, as well as victims of domestic violence seeking restraining orders in family court. As a prosecutor, NIKE WOMENS FOUNDATION ELITE TR GUAVA ICE RED BRONZE SHOES 2019 FREE POST AUSThis cases were covered by media outlets including the New York Times, Nike Womens Free RN Flyknit 2017 Gyakusou Running Trainers 883288 shoes 001CBS This Morning, NBC4 New York, the Associated Press, the Boston Globe, NJ.com, the Star Ledger, and ESPN.
- Since entering private practice, Mr. Olesnycky has served as lead attorney in state and federal courts defending charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, attempted murder, human trafficking, prescription drug conspiracy, Nike Womens Free RN Motion Flyknit 2017 Running Trainers 880846 Sneakers 100sexual assault, distribution of child pornography, interference with custody, corporate theft, and Superstorm Sandy-related fraud. His cases have been featured in the Daily Record, the Asbury Park Press, the Press of Atlantic City, NJ.com, Nike Womens Free tr Focus Flyknit Low Top Lace Up Running SneakerNews12 New Jersey, Pix11, and NBC4 New York.
- Certified as a Criminal Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court, a distinction earned by fewer than 1% of lawyers in the state.
- Named by the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for criminal defense in 2016.
Post-trial, our firm also handles NIKE Womens Hyperdunk 2017 Low Tb 897812-001 BLACK Size 6.5
NIKE Womens Roshe G AA1851-600 ARCTIC PUNCH WHITE Womens Size 10
NIKE Women's Internationalist TP, Mulberry Mulberry, Black White 7 to set up an appointment or call us at 908-301-9001 for our Westfield, New Jersey office, or 212-755-3300 for our Manhattan office.
At NIKE Womens LUNAREPIC LOW FLYKNIT 2 (BLACK HYPER PUNCH) 863780-015 10', we have successfully defended hundreds of individuals targeted by investigations or formally accused of state and federal crimes and we'll fight to help you prevail. Contact us online to discuss your legal matter.