Full color SZ Choose - 4.5- EU 35 Grain, Black Stevie Women's Dansko 187efqkyd11816-Women's Athletic Shoes
Stahl Criminal Defense is a small firm that prides itself on providing state of the art, big firm representation to our clients at a fair price. Given the size of our firm, the complexity of the cases we handle, and the in-depth attention that we devote to each matter, Stahl Criminal Defense accepts only a limited number of matters at any one time. Our approach to defending our clients allows our attorneys to provide highly personalized attention and representation utilizing a team approach most often seen with large, national firms. We only take matters that we have the time and experience to aggressively defend.Diplomats Mens Moc Closed Toe Slip On shoes, Black, Size 10.5 g8HPDirk Bikkembergs FEND-ER 2078 Low Black Yellow Men's Casual shoes BKE108970
We believe that successful legal representation is a collaborative effort between the firm’s attorneys and the client. In every case, we have a clear understanding our clients’ priorities and objectives, and develop a legal strategy specifically designed to advance them.Dirk Bikkembergs Womens Low Top Sneaker - FEND-ER_2087 - BlackDIRT BOOT Men's Black Neoprene Rubber Wellington Muck Boots Size UK9 EU43 NEW
At Stahl Criminal Defense exhaustive preparation, thorough, in-depth investigation, effective pre-trial motions, well-thought out trial strategy and trial skills honed over decades of practice have been the key to our clients’ success.Disc. Carhartt EH Brown Wellington Unlined Non-Safety Pull-On Work Boot CMU1142Discount blackgiardini a800640u ankle boots twist black giardini sale In addition to our attorneys and professional staff, we have a network of highly accomplished private investigators, forensic specialists and experts across a wide array of disciplines to assist us. Many of our cases are complex, involving millions of documents, recorded conversations and financial transactions. In these larger cases, bringing together a team of professionals has proven to be most effective in attacking the government’s theory of the case.
Decades of experience defending federal and state criminal cases provide us with the knowledge, experience and confidence to aggressively defend our clients against any type of government allegation. While much of our practice involves white-collar crime - healthcare fraud, financial fraud,Disquared2 men shoes size 39 350 tax evasion, money laundering and foreign currency transactions - we also have vast experience defending against allegations involving extortion, kidnapping, DISTRESSED COLE HAAN SPORT BLACK LEATHER BIT SLIP ON LOAFERS SHOES 9Mdrug offenses, domestic violence, assault and credit card fraud.
Our clients have included accountants, dentists, physicians, pharmacists, attorneys, corporate executives, brokers, financial planners, builders, as well as publicly traded and privately held companies, partnerships and investment funds.
Domenico Vacca Women's Fringe Camoscio blue Pumps Leather bluee Size 38 8
Donald J Pliner Mens Penny Loafer- Pick SZ color.
DISTRESSED LA CROSSE USA BLACK LEATHER ROAD BOSS WINTER BOOTS 8M, firm founder, has the experience, skill, determination and peer-recognized ability to protect your rights and freedom. Knowing how cases are built by law enforcement, and more importantly where the weaknesses are, allows him to aggressively defend each client with an attention to detail that leads to the best possible outcome. DISTRESSED VINTAGE BROWN MADE IN USA ZIP UP BEATLE BUSINESS BOOTS SIZE 9 CThe firm’s foundation is built on results. We treat each client with respect and dignity; and provide every client with an honest, critical evaluation of their case, something that is absolutely essential to determine how to best defend them.
Mr. Stahl has represented all types of high profile cases from Djinns Highwaik fur Suede 2018 Leather shoes Winter shoes Black, the college student from Kazakhstan who was charged with obstruction in the Boston Marathon Bombing aftermath case; to rabbis charged with kidnapping and money laundering; to a former police officer charged with murder; a pharmacist charged in connection with a massive internet-based pharmacy business, and physicians charged with over-prescribing opioids, receiving kickbacks from vendors and upcoding violations. Mr. Stahl’s credentials and experience include:
- Adidas Performance Women's Crazypower TR W Cross-Trainer shoes
- Cesare P.Paciotti 42,5 8,5 Slipper shoes 201661 shoes Black New
- Adidas Performance Men's adizero Boston 6 Running shoes Size 12 us BB6414
- CIRCA JOAN & DAVID NEW 169 BLACK LEATHER WEDGE HEEL BOOTS SHOES SZ 6M NIB NWT
- KEEN Mens Brixen Ii Dark Earth Hiking shoes Size 9.5 (221956)
- Kith x Adidas FYW S-97 Ronnie Fieg Peach Burgundy Size 13 100% Authentic NEW
- New Balance Men's 840v3 Running Sneaker, Silver bluee, 10 2E(W) US
- Danner Women's Acadia W Uniform Boot
- GUESS Mens Pisces chukkastiefel Black Leather Size UK 11
- Limited to 50 rare ADIDAS × STELLA McCARTNEY adidas alphaedge 4d size US 8 2019
- NEW POLAR FOX MENS HIGH ANKLE BOOT LACE UP OXFORDS WINGTIP ZiPPERED new shoes SHOE
- Noble 65028-149 Men's All Around Square Toe Rebel Cognac FAST FREE USA SHIPPING
- Romika Village 240 Slipper - marine
- Tabitha Simmons New Celia bluee Womens shoes Size 8 M Sandals MSRP 745
- Women's Naot Pitau Strappy Sandal Black Velvet Nubuck Leather
- NIKE AIR PENNY II BLACK VARSITY ROYAL 2016 333886-005
- A Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, a prestigious association of courtroom-proven professionals across the United States and Canada;
- A Certified Criminal Trial Attorney with nearly 30 years of courtroom and legal experience handling the most complex White-Collar and violent crime investigations and cases;
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, White-Collar Criminal Defense from 2007 to present;
- The Best Lawyers in America, from 2012 through present year;DKNY Tech Slide Men Pink Suede Mule Comfort shoes Size 7.5 Pre OwnedDLA100-91-C-4133 Men's 9.5D US Military Black Leather Combat Boots Goodyear sole.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, from 2013 through present year;
- U.S. News & World Report, 2018 The Best Law Firms as Chosen by Their Peers;
- AV Preeminent peer-rated recognition by Martindale-Hubbell from 2001-present;
- Membership and association with the New Jersey Supreme Court, the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Association for Justice;
- A former award-winning Assistant U.S. Attorney who prosecuted the largest excise tax fraud case in the history of the United States, as well as a number of organized crime and business fraud cases; and
- Recipient of the Director's Award and the John Marshall Award, both top national honors from the U.S. Department of Justice
Donald J Pliner Ericio Men's Chukka Suede Boots
- For more than 20 years, a peer-recognized leader as a masterful researcher and writer who drafts persuasive pre-trial motions, trial briefs, sentencing memorandums, post-trial and appellate motions and trial strategy. Ms. Gasiorowski has worked on an extraordinary range of complex, high profile trial and appellate cases, including capital cases and cases of first impression in federal and state courts. In addition, she has extensively used experts in pre-trial, trial and post-trial settings to aggressively defend her clients.
Donald J Pliner Lasse 0202 Varios colors ante Diseñador Zapatillas
- Andrew Olesnycky, the former head of the Union County Prosecutor's Office's Domestic Violence Unit, joined Doc Dr Martens Air Wair Steel Toe Safety shoes Boot ASTM-F2413-05 Men’s Size 6 in August of 2015. During his nearly five-year tenure with the Union County Prosecutor's Office, Mr. Olesnycky tried numerous felony cases involving robbery, aggravated assault, gun possession, narcotics offenses, large-scale theft, and fraud. Mr. Olesnycky is one of very few criminal trial attorneys in private practice who has served as a domestic violence supervisor in a county prosecutor's office, and represents those accused of domestic violence in criminal, civil, and administrative proceedings, as well as victims of domestic violence seeking restraining orders in family court. As a prosecutor, Doc Dr Martens Pembroke shoes Mens US 9 UK 8 Black Lace Up Walking Work Officehis cases were covered by media outlets including the New York Times, Doc Dr. Martens brogues 3989 12527002 BlackCBS This Morning, NBC4 New York, the Associated Press, the Boston Globe, NJ.com, the Star Ledger, and ESPN.
- Since entering private practice, Mr. Olesnycky has served as lead attorney in state and federal courts defending charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, attempted murder, human trafficking, prescription drug conspiracy, Doc Dr. Martens 7-Hole Boots Mens 1460 Fireplace 13681100 Whitesexual assault, distribution of child pornography, interference with custody, corporate theft, and Superstorm Sandy-related fraud. His cases have been featured in the Daily Record, the Asbury Park Press, the Press of Atlantic City, NJ.com, Doc Martens Boots Ladies Size 9 Simone Floral Print 10 Eye AW004News12 New Jersey, Pix11, and NBC4 New York.
- Certified as a Criminal Trial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court, a distinction earned by fewer than 1% of lawyers in the state.
- Named by the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for criminal defense in 2016.
Post-trial, our firm also handles Doc Martens Men's shoes 1461 Black Smooth English Leather Boot shoes men’s sz 7
Donald J Pliner Mens Braden-23 Slip On Boat shoes, Red, US 10
DOCKERS 90-31702 MEN'S FLORENT DARK TAN LEATHER CASUAL SHOES NEW IN BOX to set up an appointment or call us at 908-301-9001 for our Westfield, New Jersey office, or 212-755-3300 for our Manhattan office.
At Dockers by Gerli 19PA040 Men's Combat Desert Boots Lace up Boots, we have successfully defended hundreds of individuals targeted by investigations or formally accused of state and federal crimes and we'll fight to help you prevail. Contact us online to discuss your legal matter.